The Harmon Herald
3rd Edition 9.11.15
What a Week...
I hope you enjoyed Battle of the Axe week! Thank you to all who participated and to Ms. Jayme, Ms. Brittain, and the StuCo students for all their hard work this week! We will have another spirit week in the middle of October - Homecoming Week and it will be here before we know it!
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I can't think of any place better to live than Texas.
What is your biggest fear?
I not scared of much, but I'm terrified of guns.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night?
I try to make it through the entire songbook by the end of the night, but I usually start with "Fancy" by Reba McEntire.
If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken Caesar Salad
List 1 pet peeve?
The sound of other human beings eating....
Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Do you collect anything?
Any kind of Star Wars stuff
If you could take only three items with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
Sunscreen, Diet Dr. Pepper, and a really great books
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
"Warning: Too much attitude may cause overheating."
How many years have you been in education?
This is my 7th year teaching!
How many years have you been in LISD?
This is my 7th year in LISD!
Scroll down to see who our Staff Spotlight is for this week...
Our Continued Focus
* Please communicate with Ms. Alleman and DH about any absence - planned or unexpected.
* Please check your emails throughout the day - especially from Mr. Simpson for PASS work. Please feel free to visit the PASS room during your conference period to check on your student(s).
* Please communicate with your students' parents - especially if the student is failing!
* After school tutoring buses are running M, T, TH @ 4:45...students must be with a teacher - the administrators will be making hallway sweeps to ensure students get to their tutoring location shortly after dismissal.
* Please remember our 24 hour policy - if you are contacted by a parent, please respond within 24 hours (even if that means informing the parent that you are working on a resolution/clarification of an issue).