2015 Positive Behaviour Management
List of seminars planned for Australia in 2015
To assist with your planning for 2015 - NSW, VIC, ACT, WA, TAS, NT and QLD
Venues and dates are accurate as at 11 November 2014. Although unlikely to happen, some changes may occur. On-line registrations will be available by the end of the year.
- Dubbo - Wednesday 18 March
- Broken Hill - Monday 30 March
- Bathurst - Thursday 14 May
- Coogee - Friday 22 May
- Wollongong - Monday 1 June
- Byron Bay - Tuesday 9 June
- Coffs Harbour - Monday 3 August
- Port Macquarie - Wednesday 5 August
- Huskisson - Wednesday 12 August
- Newcastle - Wednesday 19 August
- Blacktown - Tuesday 1 September
- Hornsby - Wednesday 28 October
- Katoomba - Tuesday 10 November
- Gosford - Tuesday 17 November
- Wagga Wagga - Friday 27 November
- Melbourne - Monday 7 September
- Canberra - Friday 8 May
- Perth - Monday 29 June
- Launceston - Thursday 2 April
- Darwin - Monday 20 July
- Brisbane - Monday 19 October
What other delegates have said...
"Dear Ian & Alison, I am really hoping I am privileged enough to attend another one of your practical, engaging and totally awesome presentations. I didn't want the last presentation to end. I have been to many courses but yours is one of the very few which I still continue to rave about. Keep up the fantastic work."
Cobar Primary School, NSW
“A fantastic seminar. Very inspiring and informative. I feel rejuvenated.”
Di Dass, Kellyville High School, NSW
”Ian Luscombe has a rare talent in communicating his knowledge about engaging students who present with severe emotional disorders and behavioural challenges..."
Dr Christine Richmond
Former academic, author and behaviour consultant
"Ian Luscombe is a renowned expert in behavior management...His cutting edge strategies will inspire and empower you to be the best that you can be. Do not miss this speaker."
Prof. Hazel McBride
Department of Human Development and Applied Psychology
University of Toronto, Canada
Cost includes arrival beverages, morning tea, lunch and handouts.
Want to get in touch? Book us to talk at your school / conference / parent group?
PS. Our website may be a bit dodgy for awhile as it is being transformed into something spectacular!