Weeks of 04/15/13, 04/22/13, & 04/29/13
Techie's of the Week 04/15/13 and 04/22/13
Techie of the Week 04/29
Tuesday Tech Tools
sorry I'm so behind on these, please blame my little guy Owen and forgive me...
04/23/13 Google Lit Trips - free downloadable files that mark the journeys of characters from literature on the surface of Google Earth. This is super cool, check it out!
04/30/13 Create a Graph - online tool to help students create various types of graphs. It even has tutorials on which graph is the best one to choose!
- Hill - Using Edcanvas
- Fowler & Teal - Blended/Flipped Learning videos
I've Made the Blog
- Teal & Lott- Using Geocaching to determine what happens to the area when you double the perimeter
- Lott & Lafond - Outsiders Gallery Walk
Technology Tool Tuesday Level 1 (trying one of the Tuesday Tech Tools)
- Hill - Trying out Edcanvas
- Sladovnik - Trying out Edcanvas
Technology Tool Tuesday Level 2 (teacher has students use a Tuesday Tech Tool)
- Hill - students are using Edcanvas to demonstrate knowledge of a math concept
Power Up (earned at least 5 badges)