Week 18: EOC Review and Exams
Mrs. Partin's Biology Class
Important Dates for the Week
This week, we will be celebrating all we have learned by taking our Final Exam! :) :) :) Be sure to study all of the packets (which you now have) to prepare for this exam. Remember that the Final Exam serves as 25% of your final grade!
- NO SCHOOL - MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY
- Bio.3.4 and Bio.3.5 Review Packet due!
- Finish notes and discussion on Classification and Dichotomous Keys
- Review for EOC (remember to mark the questions and concepts in your review packets you have questions on!)
- Be prepared to TURN IN ALL BOOKS!
- BIOLOGY END OF COURSE TEST
- Be sure to eat a good, nutritious breakfast
- Bring a book to read (non-Science related) for when you finish the exam
**We have worked hard in class and if you have studied hard and give your best efforts, I know you will do GREAT!**
- 2nd Block Exams (see letter sent home for more details)
- 3rd Block Exams (see letter sent home for more details)
- 4th Block Exams (see letter sent home for more details)
Notes for Tuesday, May 31st
Biology Help Tutorial Videos
Please make sure to utilize the Parent Portal of PowerSchool!
About Mrs. Partin
I am a Nationally Board Certified Science Teacher with 9 years of teaching experience in North Carolina. In addition to teaching one block of Biology at Trinity High School, I am an instructor for North Carolina Virtual Public Schools and teach students across multiple classes of Physical Science. I am also a wife to my husband of 11 years and a mother to 3 children ages 8, 5, and 4 as well as a foster mother. In my free time, I enjoy traveling, serving our church in the areas of missions, as Co-Director for the Upward Basketball program, and on the music ministry, spending time with my family, reading, playing my flute, and running. I look forward to getting to know each of my students as they learn Biology!