Google Apps Bootcamp
Learn how to infuse Google Apps in your classroom!
Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Plus and More!!
This event is designed as a beginners course to introduce key Google Apps for use in the classroom!
Focus will include:
- Google Drive - For document creation, collaboration in the cloud and more!
- Google Sites - Website builder for class websites and student portfolios
- Google Forms - Create surveys, self marking quizes and more
- Google + - Create connections virtually within and beyond your school
- In addition the application of Chromebooks and Android tablets will be an optional component of the day!
To find out more check out our Online Flyer here: xxx
9:00: Introduction - Includes brief introduction to Google Apps in the DEC
From here, participants will be split in to two groups A and B
9:15: Session 1
- A Google Drive Basics - Document creation and sharing
- B Google Sites Introduction - How to create a class website
10:30: Morning Tea - Cafe Orders via App (At participants cost)
10:45: Session 2
- B Google Drive Basics - Document creation and sharing
- A Google Sites Introduction - How to create a class website
12:00: Session 3
- A Google Apps on Mobile Devices
- B Google Forms to create Surveys and Self Marking Quizzes
1:15: Lunch - Star City Casino Food Court - Special Deals TBC
2:15: Session 4
- B Google Apps on Mobile Devices
- A Google Forms to create Surveys and Self Marking Quizzes
3:30: Afternoon Tea - Cafe Orders via App (At participants cost)
3:45: Session 5 - Participant Choice
- Google Chromebooks and Chrome Web Store for Education
- Android Tablets and Google Play for Education
- Reflection Speed Dating
5:00: Device and Application Sandpit
5:30: Day Close - Move to Adria Bar and Grill for Dinner and Drinks
Details will be posted here closer to the event!