September 8, 2015
Come to NCA’s Spirit Night on Friday October 2, 2015 from 5:30pm to 8:00pm in the NCA gym.
Spirit Night is a potluck dinner where parents and students get a chance to fellowship and get acquainted with other NCA families, faculty and staff.
Please bring the following items according to your last name:
- A-E Appetizer or Salad
- F-L Main Dish
- M-R Pasta or Side Dish
- S-Z Dessert
- NCA will provide the paper products, utensils and drinks.
Consider signing up to help set up on the morning of October 2 or stay after the event to help clean up! Contact Tami Vernon at email@example.com. We hope to see you and your family there!
NCA Golf Tournament
Parents, we are still looking for hole sponsors and foursomes to play in our second annual Pro-Am golf tournament on Saturday, October 3, from 1 to 6 PM at Olde Cypress Country Club. Our tournament is a fundraiser for our 8th grade mission trip.
- If you're a local business owner and would like to partner with NCA, consider being a hole sponsor or sponsoring a foursome .
- If you know of a local business that would like to partner with NCA, please share the business name with us and we can contact them.
This will be a fun event. We hope to see you all there! (Flyers are available in the office.)
- All Students will be photographed for the 2015/2016 yearbook.
- Send no money up-front. Proofs will be sent home a few days later.
- Multiple poses, multiple backgrounds will be available to choose from, and as always, there is no obligation to purchase.
We will need two volunteers to help on picture day. If you are available, please go to http://www.volunteerspot.com to sign up.
- Offered at Covenant Church of Naples (6926 Trail Blvd. Naples, FL 34108)
- Wednesdays from 6:45-8:00pm, Sept. 16-Nov. 18
- Register at 239-597-3464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.