Commercial Property Management
Property Management Professionals, Inc.
Hands on and Proactive
Our management services include the coordination of property maintenance and repairs, tenant communication and correspondence, attending to your accounting needs in virtually any manner you prefer, and ensuring that your investment is providing the best return possible. We tailor our services to meet your needs.
- Maintain frequent contact with Owner, or any consultants of the Owner (i.e., attorneys, accountants) to ensure the efficient and correct management of the property.
- Preparation of proformas/budgets
- Landlord/Tenant relations
- Collect and record rents and implement assertive collection procedures.
- Accounts receivable / Accounts Payable
- Billings for common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports, including tenant profiles, property ledgers, and sales and leasing reports.
- Monthly financial statements, including current and year-to-date activity.
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses as needed.
- Review critical data file and invoice tenants, as applicable, for cost of living increases, Consumer Price Index (CPI) increases, common area maintenance (CAM) charges, property taxes, insurance and fixed incremental rent increases.
- Conduct frequent physical inspections.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance activities, repairs and improvements.
- We have a 24 hour answering service for any need or emergency that may arise.
- Enforce buildings rules and regulations.
- Recommendations for common area improvements.
- Negotiate contracts; supervise independent contractors, on-site employees, etc.