Is water really avaliable in all countries?
One thing that is to be noticed on a major scale is the fact of that although there is an over-abundance of water, most of it is salt water and therefore not able to be drank. In other countries there was never any water to begin with, and if one supply caravan, etc. gets even a day late it could very easily mean the sacrifice of some essential needs that many people in more fortunate contries take advantage of, or in drastic, or extreme measures even death.
What are the functions of Water in the body?
- In the brain, water is used for body temperature regulation.
- In the kidneys it releaves some of the burden on the kidneys by helping to flush some of the toxic waste.
- It is also a major part of protecting your major organs including your heart, lungs, etc.
- this water may look tempting when you are thirsty, but the ocean's salt content is dangerous for humans to drink.
- This is your standard water from you home pipes, that is regularly scanned by the federal government for dangerous toxins, etc.
- This is the water bottle, the thing that is costing the United States more that $100 billion.
- The worst part of all of this is the simple fact that most people who drink water bottles, drink them at home.
- There is also many unsupervised chemicals in the water that is unsure if it is safe for humans to drink.
- I think that this is obvious how unhealthy these are, but some are water based, so it was added.
- this Famous sports drink may fool you into thinking that it is a healthy drink w/ a water base, but although it is from a water base, it might as well be colered sugar water.
This nutrient is the most important because?
2. Water keeps the blood liquid enough to flow through your body.
3. Water regulates temperature.
4. Water is 65% of the body due to how much you need.
5. A lack of water can cause many illnesses including; Hydration and Mental Performance, Dehydration and Heat Disorders.