100 N. East Street
Pickerington, OH 43147
(614) 833-6385 - phone
(614) 833-6415 - fax
(614) 833-6385, option #1 - attendance line
Principal - Mr. Chad Rice - email@example.com
Counselor - Mrs. Marieca Mattox - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Nurse - Mrs. Marni Dreher - email@example.com
Secretary - Mrs. Katie Thielman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Assistant - Mrs. Lisa Karavakis - email@example.com
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Kindergarten = August 21st
OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION
* Parents, upon arrival for Open House please first go to the auditorium for a brief presentation with Mr. Rice.
Tuesday, August 14thKindergarten AM (Parent's Only) 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Kindergarten PM (Parent's Only) 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Grades 1 & 2: 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Grades 3 & 4: 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Parents may drop off school supplies in the classroom during Open House.
The School Supply list is available on the Heritage Homepage.
You may also click here to find your student's school supply list.
Kindergarten = $19.00
1st Grade = $17.00
2nd Grade = $17.50
3rd Grade = $22.00
4th Grade = $22.00
Please log in to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account to make sure your address, phone, and email information are correct before the school year begins. If you do not have a Parent Portal account or do not remember how to log in to the Parent Portal, we ask that you go to the PLSD home page and click on Infinite Campus. There will next be an option to log in to Infinite Campus or complete a Help Desk Ticket if you are unable to log in. *The office is not permitted to give out student identification numbers. If you do not know your student's identification number, you will be required to complete a help desk ticket.
Drop Off Map
Heritage Elementary School
Morning Parent Drop Off
9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
1. Any child being dropped off in a car will need to take Northern Avenue to Lakeview Drive and turn right onto the school grounds. Students will be dropped off on the playground. Please note: Law enforcement is requesting parents to utilize North Center Street and enter the school from the north side of either East Street or Lakeview Drive.
2. Please be courteous to the cars around you and make sure that when you pull onto the school grounds your student is ready to get out of the car in order to keep the line moving. If your student exits your car on the passenger side, please allow them to cross in front of your car before you move to ensure their safety.
3. We ask that cars remain in a single file line and do not pass the car in front of them. Exit onto East Street will be right turn only.
4. Busses will be dropping students off in front of the school. Reminder: State law states that when a bus has its red lights flashing and the “Stop” sign out, cars cannot pass the bus in either direction.
Any student arriving after 9:15 will need to be walked into the building and signed in by an adult. You will need to use the front entrance for late arrivals.
During Pick-Up, busses will pick up students from the playground and parents can pick up students on North East Street in front of the main office/cafeteria.
Kindergarten Pick-Up & Drop-Off:
Kindergarteners may be dropped off and picked up on North East Street in front of the main office. Please keep in mind that busses will also be utilizing this area for kindergarten drop-off and pick-up.
1st Grade 12:15 to 1:00 pm
3rd Grade 12:30 to 1:15 pm
2nd Grade 12:45 to 1:30 pm
1st - 4th Grade 9:15 - 4:05
AM Kindergarten 9:15 - 12:15
PM Kindergarten 1:05 - 4:05
Two Hour Delay Schedule:
1st - 4th Grade 11:15 - 4:05
AM Kindergarten 11:15 - 1:15
PM Kindergarten 2:05 - 4:05