Pioneer Family Communication
Week of October 23, 2022 - October 30, 2022
Updates from the Pioneer Leadership Team
Good Afternoon Pioneer!
We hope you all had a great weekend.
- We want to encourage all of our students to change their gmail password. Please see the image below with steps on how to change your school password.
- Thank you to our LxSU and Advisors Ms. Potoczak and Ms. Lederer for the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebrations!
- Friday is the end of the 1st Quarter, please check your students grades in PowerSchool and follow up with your students teacher if you have questions. If you need assistance seeing grades in PowerSchool please contact your students Class Office OP.
- There will be no bells on Tuesday, 10.25 as we are make up testing for the PSAT/NMSQT.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences will be 11.3.22 via zoom. Links will be posted and conferences will be scheduled via signup genius.
- The Pioneer Care Closet is running low on the following items: feminine products, large combs, women's deodorant, travel size mouthwash. The Care Closet is 100% Pioneer Community supported. Thank you for your continued donations.
- Did you know? Pioneer Learning Center is available after school Monday - Friday during 7th hour in the Cafeteria Annex. Free tutoring and homework help from certified Pioneer Teachers.
If you have any questions/needs for your student. Please email your student's class principal first or Dean.
Pioneer Leadership Team
CHANGE YOUR AAPS GMAIL PASSWORD!
IMPORTANT DATES - PIONEER
10/25 - Makeup PSAT/NMSQT - 8am
10/26 - Club Day
10/27 - All Hollows Band Concert - 7pm
10/28 - End of 1st Quarter
11/3 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
11/1 - Picture Retakes
11/15 - Last Day to sign up for AP test without the $40 late fee!
PIONEER BELL SCHEDULE
Club Day Schedule - 10/26/22
AP TESTING @ PIONEER
The final ordering deadline for 2023 AP® Exams is one month away:
November 15, 2022, 11:59 p.m. ET.
A $40 additional fee applies to each exam ordered for all full-year and first-semester AP courses and exam-only sections after the November 15 deadline.
Please email Dr. Hyliard at firstname.lastname@example.org for any AP questions.
Pioneer Administrative Team Contacts
GREAT NEWS @ PIONEER!
ACTION @ PIONEER - READY TO LEAD! - HERE TO ASSIST!
Upperclassmen Leadership Meeting is every Tuesday during early lunch in the Main Office Admin Wing.
AAPS Family Technology Assistance
Students & Families - Technology Virtual Help Desk
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Open a ticket: email@example.com
Schedule an In-Person Appointment: call the Student & Family Help Desk