1. Introduction to Web Technology
3. MYSQL – Introduction about Database, Data Types, DML, DDL, Date Time Functions, Stored Procedure, Sub query and Join
4. PHP-Introduction to PHP
5. Xampp- Installation and Configuration files
6. Variables, Function, OOP’s
7. Database connection with MySQL
8. Web Features
9. Streams and Network Programming.
10. Doubts and Clarifications.
Updated Technology also included
Upon successful completion, students will be able to demonstrate (through completion of classwork and assignments) a comprehension of the following:
- PHP installation/configuration process.
- PHP data types and operators.
- PHP functions and control structures.
- PHP string manipulation.
- How to use PHP to manipulate files and directories.
- How to use PHP to manipulate arrays.
- How to use PHP in conjunction with MySQL.
- How to test and debug PHP.