Temple High School
Saturday, April 19th, 7pm
7475 Douglas Blvd
Prom Dress Code
Girls Dress Code:
1. Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. Excessive cleavage is not allowed.
2. Dress may be backless as long as it is not cut below the navel.
3. Midriffs may not be exposed. This includes both the front and sides of the dress.
4. Dresses must not have a slit that exceeds mid-thigh (fingertip length).
5. No pinning will be allowed as an alteration for a dress if without the pinning the dress does not meet dress code.
6. Dress length must be mid thigh (specifically must be longer than 5 inches above the middle of the knee both in the front and the back).
Boys Dress Code:
1. Suits or tuxedos and dress shoes should be worn.
2. Canes will not be permitted.
3. Shirts must be buttoned up to the second button from the collar.
4. Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline.
5. No blue jeans.