Strike Zone Alley
The Benefits of Bowling
OLS hours: 120 min. in Physical Education
RSVP by Jan. 19th
Please RSVP to Kim Salerno at email@example.com
- Please RSVP from your parent school email account
- Please include student's name, teacher, grade
- Please include Parent/chaperon attending
- Please let us know if you are a new family so we may welcome you
- Please include names of all family/friends attending-please let us know if they are children or adults
- Any serious allergies/this is a working Kitchen and as such has many kinds of foods on premises
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products or balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent, learning coach or other designated adult. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case of cancellation due to weather.
5. All PA Virtual events are tobacco free. Please do not smoke near or around any children or the outing facility.