1st Grade Math Concepts
Mathematics for 1st grade
Math concepts for 1st grade
- represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction
- understanding and applying properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction
- add and subtraction within 20
- work with addition and subtraction equations
- extend the counting sequence
- use place value understanding and properties of operation to add and subtract
- measure lengths indirectly and by iterating length units
Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction. Add and subtract within 20. Extend the counting sequence.
Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.
Lengths and Units
Measure lengths indirectly and by iterating length units.