The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
PTO and Vacations
- Did you know we have a PTO? Interested in helping out? Please see Ms. LeAndra or Ms. Alisha.
- Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Classroom!
The Sawyers class is extra full after this past month as we added our part-time friend Gianna to our classroom!
This March, in science, we will be talking about magnetic objects, what dissolves in water, and doing an experiment with noodles in different liquids. In art this month, we will be painting with water colors, wet noodles, dry noodles, and marshmallows! We will also be talking about wood working and making mashed potato men ! Finally, taste Tuesday will be exciting as always as we taste mustard greens, nutmeg, wasabi, and Worcestershire sauce!
Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Tax Time is Approaching...
Dear Tot Spot Families,
I am sending this email because we are getting close to the end of the year and therefore close to tax season. Because of our changes from Rapid Tuition to Tuition Express there will be two-year end summaries (a mid year summary for Rapid Tuition and a year-end summary). I emailed all our families when we transferred from Rapid Tuition at the time of the change, so please check your email history for that email. As far as Tuition Express, every family has direct access to your billing receipts through www.myprocare.com . If you have already signed up with www.myprocare.com you are ahead of the game. However, if you have not, you can register from this link www.myprocare.com. You will use the email you received this message from to login. If you have any problems, please let me know.
I'm super excited for some St. Patrick's Day books this month...are you?? Check out all the deals for this month!! Scholastic will be sent out March 12th and will orders will be due March 21st. Our online code is HQ686
Healthy Start Wisdom
Shamrock Veggie Skewers
The Book Nook
A Fine St. Patrick’s Day
The Parent's Spotlight
Thank you to all the parents who donated supplies, food, and decorations for our Valentine's Day party!
Thank you to all the parents and family members who made our Valentine's Day party extra special by being our guests!
Remember there is a suggestion box in the lobby, and we love to hear about ideas to enhance the learning environment for your children.
Thank you to the several parents who donated clothes, diapers, toys, and books
Would you like to donate?
- Baby puzzles
- Food Coloring
- Musical Instruments
- Empty Clean Jar (Mayo Jar)
- Vegetable/Baby Oil
- EXPO Dry Erase Marker Cleaning Spray
- Scrap Paper
- Corn Starch
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
Question: If you could give up one household chore what would it be and why?
- Ms. Stacey: DISHES!
- Ms. Alisha: Clean the restroom because it’s the only chore I may do upon occasion. Thank you to my darling hubby who does everything else!
- Mr. Mike: Dust because of allergies!!!
- Ms. Le Andra: Dishes for sure!! I'm horrible because I wait until I have a full sink and then it's just gross and takes FOREVER!!
- Ms. Katie: I would give up folding laundry. It takes forever and just when I think I'm done, another basket seems to magically appear. I would also love to never match socks again. I mean, really, where do all the matches go?!
- Ms. Erin: Doing the dishes because there's always a new dish to wash more often than any other chore
- Ms. Rachel: Laundry! I hate having to sort my clothes and hang the half I don’t want to shrink!
- Ms. Kayla: Sweeping, the dust pan never picks up everything, I’d rather just vacuum
- Ms. Mikayla: Laundry. It used to be dishes until I moved and got a dishwasher. But laundry is never ending.
- Ms. Maggie: I would eliminate cleaning. I would eliminate cleaning because it takes too long, boring and I am not very good at it
- Ms. Crystal: Cleaning up the bathroom in a house of boys!!!
Because they are boys!
Ms. Alex: Putting laundry away! I have piles everywhere!!
Ms. Kit: Dishes..it's a never ending chore