The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 2, 2016
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
How will you CHANGE THE WORLD by sharing & supporting your opinion?
PARCC Testing: Week 2
Monday, May 2nd, 8:45am to Thursday, May 5th, 2pm
- To the 3rd Grade Team: Please be ready to test at 8:45 each morning...our time frames for ELA are CLOSE!
- To ALL Staff: We will be back to our regular schedules starting Friday the 5th.
The Bullock Staff is "2nd" to none!
Monday, May 2nd, 8am
The "4th" is with the Bullock Staff!
Wednesday, May 4th, 8am
The Bullock Staff is Marvel-ous!
Friday, May 6th, 8am
The Curriculum Corner: Questioning for Comprehension
Our Gr2 musicians hard at work!
Words to Inspire
Thanks for all you do for us, Joan & Carol!
Happy Birthday @BullockGarden!
The STEAM lab is looking good...can't wait to start planting!
News & Notes
Our 5/5 Faculty Meeting will be postponed. Unfortunately, some of the Rowan Staff was unable to attend that date. As soon as I have a date set with the University, I will let everyone know. The plan is for them to present the PDS (Professional Development School) model & have the staff vote to participate.
The Bullock Garden t-shirt fundraiser will continue through May 13th.
Please sign up for a time slot to plant your class’ seedlings in the Garden on May 4th. Volunteers and peer Garden Leaders will be in the garden throughout the day to help plant. Sign-up sheet will be on the desk in the main office.
We are currently looking at enrollment numbers...if you are interested in switching grade levels, please let me know!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- To all my PARCC Test Administrators and Proctors – thank you for a successful week one of testing! We made it through with only minor tech glitches. I appreciate your patience working through the glitches we had on day 1!
- Dionne – thank you for all of your help with the computers/laptops and tech issues this week and prior to the start of testing! I think you should be promoted to be my assistant School Test Coordinator!
- Grade 1 and 2 and staff who are not testing – thank you for your patience during PARCC testing!
- Shout out to Amanda for all her help with the PARCC!
- Thank you to Dionne for always being there for us!
- Huge thank you to Karen my PARCC partner for all your help!
- Shout out to Donna for being a good friend!
- Congrats to Kathy so happy for you! Will miss my summer school partner and friend!
- Thank you for all the cards and kind words of sympathy this week. It was very much appreciated, making a difficult time for me easier – Carol.
- Thank you to Amanda and Mrs. Young for their hard work this week!
- 05/02 - PARCC Assessment Week #2 (5/2-5/6)
- 05/05 - Faculty Meeting & Collaboration Day
- 05/09 - PARCC Make-up Week (5/9-5/13)
- 05/10 - 2nd Grade Trip (Camden Aquarium)
- 05/11 - Bulldog Buddies Meeting
- 05/19 - CAST Paperwork DUE
- 05/26 - CAST Meetings; 3rd Grade Honors Choir Concert
- 05/27 - Bowe Band Assembly (9:45); Star Student Luncheon
- 05/30 - School Closed (Memorial Day)