Life at the turn of the20th century
Anthony Bell 9/22/14
Life at the Turn of the 20th Century
- Skyscrapers was emerged after elevators.
- The skyscraper America greatest contribution to architecture.
- Cities wanted to start moving their rail lines underground.
- People moved their cars above street level.
- They built a biplane.
- They flew it for 12 seconds over 20 feet.
- 1920 the U.S. was using airmail flights regularly.
- 1890 less than 1% attended high school.
- 1910 that figured had reached only 3%
- supreme court to test the constitutionality of segregation.
- SOUTH CAROLINA