6 weeks project
project for mrs. dixon's
- when brainstorming you would use a graphic organizer.
- revising and editing techniques:
- trim sentence endings, correct spelling, and make sure you use the right punctuation.
- Influence in setting and plot:
- it is just simply setting: a time or place in a story.
- Sensory language:
- when you use the 5 senses too describe something. the senses are touch,
- point of view:
- point of view is who's perspective the story is told from. there is first person view and third person view.
- types of narratives:
- there are 4 types of narratives,they are: science fiction, Mystery, Fantasy, and Time travel.
- Science fiction is like star wars, they are mostly in space.
- mystery is where you need to discover something.
- fantasy is like fiction books but in a movie.
- time travel is where the character travels back or further in time.