Do you know what's safe and what's not?
Things you should know about Internet Safety
· You never want to open up emails from someone you don’t know. It’s a great way to be hacked.
· You always should let your parents know if someone is saying mean things to you or being creepy.
· You never want to enter your real name. Use a nickname that you’ll remember. That doesn’t have your name in it.
· You should always be careful on what a person tells you. Not everyone is who they say they are.
· Never put provocative pictures of yourself or others on the internet, through email or snap chat. They can end up on adult sites.
· You don’t want to have your phone number, address, or where you are going online. If the site acquires it ask a parent or guardian if it’s safe to do so.
- Always log off of your computer when you are done using it
Why is haveing a STRONG password so important?
1. One Your Password should be a strong password so it’s harder to be hacked into.
2. It shouldn’t be something obvious to figure out.
3. It should always have at least one capital letter and numbers and should be at least have 8 different letter or number in one passwords.
4. Your password should always be shared with your parents.