December 21, 2015
THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK
Three more days until our holiday break!!! A special thank you to Harry, Hannah, and Kim for their hard work and flexibility so that our students can enjoy the the winter concert performances.
In order to make it work during our Tuesday, Unami United time, we will do the following on Tuesday morning:
- 8th & 9th Grade Band & Orchestra students report directly to Band/Orchestra (skipping Aux and Main Gyms)
- Upon 7th, 8th, & 9th Grade morning dismissals, report directly to homerooms. Students should not be doing their morning walk.
- Homerooms attending the concert should immediately take attendance and then report to the auditorium.
- THERE WILL BE NO TUESDAY MORNING ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- Concert will begin at 7:35 and conclude at 8:10
- Concert will be broadcast for homerooms not in attendance
John and I are wishing you a wonderful holiday! Enjoy the time with family and friends!!
Have a great week,
CB HOMEWORK GUIDELINES FOR UPCOMING HOLIDAYS & WINTER BREAK
In consideration of family time over the winter break from December 23rd to January 4th:
- Homework should not be assigned which is due January 4th .
- Tests and Quizzes should not be scheduled for the day we return from this holiday.
- Long term projects should not be due on January 4th.
CB SCHOOL BOARD POLICIES
Just a reminder to everyone from our 1st day faculty meeting that the expectation has been set from Dr. Weitzel that all CB teachers are familiar with the specific CB School Board Policies listed below. Please be sure to take some time to review these policies.