A Renewable Resource Gifted by the Sun
Where is Solar power available?
Solar power is available planet-wide. As solar power derives from the Sun, this renewable resource is obtainable wherever the Sun's light is visible.
Solar power helps to slow/stop global warming
- Solar power may save society billions or trillions of dollars by potentially preventing global warming
- Solar power saves consumers money on heating expenses
- Solar power provides energy reliability
- Solar power provides energy security
- Solar power provides energy independence
- Solar power creates jobs
- Sun doesn’t shine 24 hours a day
- When the sun goes down or is heavily shaded, solar panels stop producing electricity
- If we need electricity during hours when the sun is not shining, we have to get energy from some other source