The Treasure Map
September 3-September 7
The Week in Review
- Labor Day- No School :)
- NTI Observations can begin
- 3:15-4:30 Mandatory iPad Meeting
- 2:45-3:30 PLC Meetings: First, Second and Fifth Grade-
- 1st-5th grade Boy Scout Classroom Visits
- 8-10 Recycling Rally with the city: Guyton, Selle, Powers, and Willie Mae Watson to attend
- 2:45-Office Meeting
- 7:00 Scouting Open House
The Fine Points:
The Pirate Way
- Please be mindful of deadlines and due dates. (Professionalism-See handbook)
- Please remain at your duty spot until all children are taken care of unless you need to leave for your PLC meeting.
- A typical afternoon in the office is VERY hectic, especially now that 4K has entered the mix! In order to maintain focus in the office, the office will be a "Quiet Zone" from 2:20-3:20 each day. Please allow Kim and Glenda to remained focused during this time on dismissal-safety depends on it!
- Please don't send students to the office to check your box, this will help protect students confidentiality.
- We are required by law to serve breakfast to students who wish to have it and have a free lunch status. After 7:30 these students will enter your room with a "to-go" tray. Please allow them to eat in your classrooms.
- Permission slips must accompany field study requests. Also, please do not begin collecting money until the field study has been approved by administration at least 2 weeks prior to the trip. The cost of gas has gone up this year so please make sure you talk with Glenda about the cost of the trip with this factored in!