Holly Academy News & Views
December 2, 2022
I want to thank all the parents who have volunteered for breakfast club duties and fun Friday lunches so far this year. I am working on getting a new schedule out and will be changing the breakfast dates to every other Monday starting after we come back from our holiday break. I am working with the staff to develop some new initiatives for our middle school students and we will be offering a transition to high school night for all 8th-grade students and parents. It will be in the multi-purpose room, and local high schools will be asked to send a representative to answer any questions you may have. The 8th-grade transition to high school meeting will be on January 24th at 6:00pm.
Looking ahead for our 5th-grade students and parents. There will be a 5th-grade transition meeting to middle school on February 8, 2023, at 6:00pm in the multi-purpose room. More information will follow.
Adopt - a - Family
The Holly Academy Education Foundation is thrilled to present a MYSTERY WALLET fundraiser with great getaways and fun-filled items worth more than $1200!
- $10 per ticket, no limit on entries
- You do not have to be affiliated with Holly Academy to enter!
- The raffle closes 12/19 at 11:59pm ET, the winner will be notified on 12/21
The PTO Holiday Shop is returning in December. The shop will be open Wednesday, December 7th thru Friday, December 9th. Each homeroom has been designated a specific shopping day and time.
We are looking for volunteers to help with the Holiday Shop. Please use the link below if you are able to assist.
- Dec. 5-8 - Hearing testing for grades Y5, K, 2nd, & 4th grades
- Dec. 6 - 2nd/3rd grade winter concert at 1:00 & 6:30pm in the auditorium
- Dec. 8 - 4th/5th grade winter concert at 1:00 & 6:30pm in the auditorium
- Dec. 9 - PTO dress-down day, $1.00
- Dec. 13 - AAE/Pan Jams winter concert at 1:00 & 6:30pm in the auditorium
- Dec. 14 - PTO meeting at 8:00am in the auditorium
- Dec. 15 - Band/Choir winter concert at 1:00 & 6:30pm in the auditorium
- Dec. 16 - Half day of school, dismiss at 11:30 am
- Dec. 21 - Board of Directors meeting is canceled
- Dec. 22-Jan. 3 - Christmas break, no school
- Jan. 4 - School resumes