This a week at Remynse
A Much Needed Day Off!
As you all probably know, a round of the yuck bug made its way around the Ozuna Household. I used part of my weekend to disinfect the house and plan on doing the same in the office area tomorrow. Please take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. I know we are dealing with a set of beginning of the year germs in the building.
Dates to Remember
- Ozuna out of the building until 11:00 am for evaluation with Haubrich and finance meeting at administration building
- Hargis out of the building from 9:00-11:00 am
- Mr. Nunley in building to meet with Adams and Ozuna about security drills
- Day 1 of Teacher Leader Academy for 3-6 Math Teachers from 3:30-7:30 pm. Make plans with teams for dismissal of classes
Wednesday, September 9
- Adams out of the building for AP meeting until 11:30 am
- Ozuna out of the building after 11:30 am for CIP meeting at PDC
Thursday, September 10
- Staff Meeting at 3:45 p.m. Sign up on Link provided on Group Messages via Gaby Krum for this Technology Professional Development
Friday, September 11
- Jean Day (wear spirit shirt or school colors)
Title 1/Meet the Teacher Night will now be Thursday, September 24th from 5:45-7:15 pm. I had to change the date due to having a group of teachers out of the building for training on 9/17.
Do not forget that there is Cogat Testing in the building this week, and we will continue to have IStation testing in the computer labs. Please move quietly through the hallways.