Jill's Mission Adventure
We have classes 5 days a week, with a few weekend events. So far we've had training on Spiritual Authority/Conflict, Principals of Fundraising, Personal Style Inventory, The Holy Spirit, Listening to God and Intercessory Prayer. God has been teaching me lots already.
Our first Saturday we had a team building event of climbing Elk mountain. Elk mountain is not huge from BC standards, but for a southwestern Ontario girl, it was quite a hike. I was reminded again that the path up the mountain may be difficult, but there is plenty to learn on the way, and the view from the top is worth it.
I'll add one of favourite songs below, for those of you who would rather listen to a song than read through my lengthy newsletters. :)
- Pray for the 13 people in MTE as we adjust to new homes and new daily routines
- Pray for MB Mission leaders and guest speakers, for wisdom as they teach
- Pray that I learn to live completely dependent on Jesus
- Pray for deeper understanding of what it means to rest and trust in Him
- Pray that God would lead and direct which team and country I will serve in