10 Weeks Til' I DO!!!
Keith and I are certainly grateful to have each other, and eagerly anticipate our special day! Between wedding planning, preparing to move, remodeling, etc, our plates are full! Continue to keep us lifted in prayer!
As June 11th quickly approaches, we promise to keep you updated, and send friendly reminders. The bridesmaid shoes and groomsmen tuxedos have been chosen. Bridal shower plans are underway, here are the recommended next steps...
- We need a high quality seamstress/tailor that works quickly. As you know, the dresses had to be reordered. The expected arrival time is the end of May or before. I will contact you as soon as the dresses arrive, be prepared to pick up the dress, or have someone pick it up for you right way. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you know a great seamstress that would accommodate multiple people in a short period of time (7-10 days) please let me know as soon as possible.
- The fabulous bridesmaids shoes are available at Macy's, here is the link.
- Toward the end of April, start looking for a dress for the Bridal Shower on May 21st, a sundress with some yellow in it.
- If you want your hair styled and make-up done for the wedding, please let me know immediately (by the end of the week).
- The tuxedo has been chosen, it will be charcoal gray with a black peak lapel....sharp! The rental includes a vest and shoes. Tuxedos will be rented from Gentlemen's Quarters Formalwear, located 1015 S. IL RT 83 in Elmhurst, IL. Plan to go to the store on your own to get accurately measured by May 1st.
- Here is the link to the measurement form https://gqtux.com/submit-measurements/ if you are not able to visit the Elmhurst or Schaumburg location, visit your nearest formal wear store, have someone take your measurements complete the form, and submit electronically. Feel free to contact Keith with any questions. This must be completed by May 1st.
- Deposits for your tuxedo have already been paid, so you do NOT have to pay that when getting measured. You do not have to pay anything until your tuxedo is picked up.
- Make plans to pick up the tuxedo, June 9th between 12pm-2pm (wedding rehearsal is at 5:30pm) or June 10th 12pm-8pm.
Let Keith or I know if you have any questions.
Hugs and kisses...
The Franklin-Hardeman Wedding
Saturday, June 11th, 4pm
233 South Wacker Drive
Journey to the Aisle Timeline
- Communicate hair and make-up needs by April 10th
- Purchase bridesmaid shoes and bridal shower dress-April/May
- Get tuxedo measurements-by May 1st
- If needed, reserve room at Host Hotel-visit website for exact dates
- Bridal Shower-May 21st
- Bachelor & Bachelorette parties-June 4th
- Wedding Rehearsal-Met Club 66th Floor, Willis Tower starting at 5:30pm promptly. Please arrive by 5pm.
- Rehearsal Dinner-Giordano's Pizzeria, 233 W. Jackson, immediately following the rehearsal.
- Wedding Day-Meet Up 12pm...YAY!!!