St. Viator Parish School
Viator Voice: January 7, 2019
Prayer for the New Year
Remember us, O God;
from age to age be our comforter.
You have given us the wonder of time,
blessings in days and nights, seasons and years.
Bless your children at the turning of the year
and fill the months ahead with the bright hope
that is ours in the coming of Christ.
You are our God, living and reigning, forever and ever.
A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands to write a beautiful story each day. I am truly looking forward to sharing in the Good News as we continue on our academic and faith-filled journey together.
Blessings, Mrs. Tracy Brunelle
PreKindergarten & Kindergarten Registration for 2019-20
We are currently taking registrations and setting up testing appointments for new students entering PreKindergarten and Kindergarten. If you are a current PreKindergarten parent, your child will not need to be tested for 2019-2020.
Please contact Mary Jane Marlow at 702-732-4477 extension 100 for more information.
Monday: January 7, 2019
- Happy New Year! Welcome Back!
- Hot Lunch Cards went home today, due Friday!
- Roommate selection letters for 7th & 8th grade field trips due January 18th
Tuesday: January 8, 2019
- Homeless lunch, K1 & K2
- Campus Ministry, 6th Grade
- Opt out letters for God's Own Making go home today due January 11th
Wednesday: January 9, 2019
- School Mass (Grades 1-4 - Dress Uniform, except those that have PE)
Thursday: January 10, 2019
- Candy Distribution is scheduled for January 10th for those families who opted in.
- Cap & Gown measurement for 8th grade
- Noon Dismissal - Professional Development
- February lunch order due
- Gr. 4-8 Opt out form for God's Own Making due today
- We are celebrating our third anniversary of the arrival of our new spirit shirts! Thus, spirit shirts may be worn with your uniforms today! Student Government is collecting $1 to wear jeans this day as well!
Saturday: January 12, 2019
- BGHS Placement Test
A Message from our Bookkeepker, Mrs. Alex
In addition, tickets will be ordered for the Junior High trips this week. All financial obligations must be current.