41 South Volleyball
1. The teams could play up to 4 games each day. It is very important not to make any additional plans for the weekend. It is also important that the girls get as much rest as possible as they will be playing hard during each game.
2. All players must arrive at the tournament sight at the time designated by your coach. Generally coaches ask the players to arrive 1 hour before their first scheduled game. This allows the girls to arrive, meet up with the other team members, stretch, warm up and be prepared to play. Also, parking is at a premium at many facilities. Arrive early so that searching for a parking space does not make your player late!!
3. At many of the tournaments we will have a food table for the team. Food Assignments will be sent out in advance of the tournament.
4. For many tournaments different age groups play at different facilities. That being said, it is very doubtful that the 17's team will play in the same facility or the same time as the 15's team. Make sure you know where your team is playing!!
Practice and Conditioning Schedule
Beginning January 8 conditioning will be held at Jenkins Elementary School (12 Village Way, Lawrenceville, GA 30046) from 6:30 - 7:30. We will be using the gym at Jenkins ES which will get the girls out of the cold weather. Please make sure you arrive on time so that we can utilize the entire hour to condition.
2. Paypal is now available for on-line payments. Please let Coach E know if you have any more problems.
3. Be on the lookout for Fundraising opportunities soon. If you are interested in fundraising opportunities, please let Coach E know.
4. Spiritwear orders have been placed. If you need/want any additional spiritwear, Coach E will place the orders for you.
5. Uniforms have been ordered and should be in sometime in January.
6. We need volunteers to take pictures throughout the season. If anyone is interested in taking pictures throughout the season, please let us know. We will use these pictures for the website and end of year activities. Also, if there is anyone that can video the tournaments for either team, let us know. We will watch the game footage to help us improve our game.
7. Don't forget to install the GroupMe App (both parents and players) on your phone. This app will help players to know about any scheduling changes and parents will use this app on tournament weekends.