WORLD HUNGER AND POVERTY
Hunger in the U.S
- 1 in 6 people face hunger in the U.S
- in 2011, households with children reported a significantly higher food insecurity rate than households without children. 20.6% v.s12.2%.
- 49 million Americans struggle to put food on the table.
- in the United States hunger isn't caused by the lack of food it it caused by poverty.
How we can end hunger and poverty?
- We can have people to donate cans of food and clothes to the less privileged.
- As a group we should raise money to give to the homeless and the poor.
- We need to grow more crops so that we can send them over to the countries that don't even have enough food to put on the table for them and their family.
- We should go over and visit the people on other countries and spend time with them and help them out, so that we don't get to greedy and take out things for granted.