ARBONNE GTC 2016 HELLO FUTURE
Your Future Will Look so Different After This
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DECISION TO TO INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
GTC has always delivered so much more than you'd expect for the price of admission, and this year will be no different. You've made a decision and a commitment, and I want to commend each and every one of you for investing in your future in this way.
I've got some surprises in store that'll enhance this year's experience, and it is my way of rewarding each of you for your commitment, team work, and your tremendous efforts. Many of you are bring teams and this is your opportunity to inspire, build vision, set 2016 goals, and lead the way.
Here are a few things you'll want to know.
Team Vision Day One Events & Agenda
- As soon as you arrive at the MGM you can store your luggage with the concierge.
- We can't check into our rooms until 3:00.
- Go to GTC registration first thing and check in so you'll have your access credentials and welcome package.
- Depending on when you check in at the GTC Registration Center, you'll be assigned to an afternoon training session. Ideally it'll be the 1:30 session.
- At 4:00 we'll meet for our Team Vision kick off reception, photos and meal. I'll send a text with the location when we arrive. Wear your white bottoms, and I'll have your Team Vision shirts to change into at the 4:00 reception.
- At 5:30 we'll head over to the Grand Garden Arena for the "Hello Furture" welcome event and evening session.
- Session ends at 9:00 and we'll have an opportunity for some new product shopping.
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS AND REMINDERS
Ladies, you'll want a pair of flip flops or comfortable shoes you can throw in your bag. We'll be walking miles per day to and from events, and all of those cool Vegas shoes we bring are great for changing into once you arrive at the sessions, but not so good for the long haul back and forth.
The first night we have a tradition of wearing our Team Shirts and white bottoms to the Grand Garden Arena Welcome Event. I have your shirts and will distribute them at dinner before the event.
The free "Arbonne GTC" app is available for iphone and Android. This will help you stay organized while you're at GTC. You can take notes in the app, preview featured speakers, and throughout the event documents and information will be made available through the app.
FRIDAY NIGHT GRAND AWARDS & ARBONNE'S GOT TALENT
SATURDAY MORNING YOGA TO SUPPORT ARBONNE ANGELS FOUNDATION
- Toshia Hylton: 209-640-0230
- Kathy Evans: 209-612-8918
- Julie Cortinas: 209-814-8724
- Mo McElroy: 707-490-5079
- Sara Renfro: 707-480-1170
- Chris Messina: 707-484-3090
- Alex Oglesby: 650-766-2407
- Kathy Buger: 707-328-9511
- Juvy Erickson: 408-807-1718
- Cheryl Rosinack: 925-858-6595
- Kelly Simpson: 707-328-9511