Back to School Update
Talbot County Public Schools - Issue: #1
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year!
The first day of school is September 8th with REMOTE learning for all students.
- August 25-27~ Secondary School Parent Conferences - EMS, EHS and SMMHS teachers will be contacting families
- August 28-September 1~ Elementary School Parent Conferences - CDES, EES, SMES, TES and WMES teachers will be contacting families
- September 8 ~ First Day of School! Remote Learning for all students
It is exciting to see TCPS Teachers back in our schools and preparing for Remote Learning!
White Marsh Principal Kim Seidel welcomes Super Hero Teachers!
Easton High Science Teacher Lauren Rose and Dr. Griffith discuss plans for the new school year.
Chapel District Staff prepares for September 8th!
PARENT TUTORIALS Coming the week of August 31st
In preparation for the start of school on September 8, TCPS will be providing video tutorials and written directions for families on the following topics:
- How to access FROG (our Learning Management System)
- How to Use Zoom links (to access real time remote learning with teachers)
- How to view work assigned by the teacher and submitted by their child
There will be video tutorials and written directions available beginning the week of August 31. In addition, once the school year starts, TCPS will be hosting evening clinics for parents to attend to ask questions and troubleshoot issues with our technology team.
TCPS Technology Helpdesk
Campus-based Helpdesk email addresses
- Easton High: EHShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Easton Middle: EMShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Easton Elementary: EEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Chapel District Elementary: CDEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- White Marsh Elementary: WMEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Tilghman Elementary: TEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- St Michaels Campus: SMShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
Hours of Helpdesk Operations:
Technicians will be available during normal school hours