March 2018 Vol. 4 No. 4
In classroom observation, it is of the utmost importance to harness the power of positive feedback. With eWalkThrough®, our philosophy has always been that it is equally (if not even more!) important to catch your teachers in the act of excellence, and to let them know!
It is rare for any person to perform their job perfectly, but each time you have the opportunity to observe an employee, lead a staff or faculty meeting, or send out a weekly email of positive interactions happening in your organization, you have the power to change the culture.
5 Easy Ways to Give a "High-Five"
- "Your interaction with students provided encouragement and support while they gave their responses to your questions."
- "You made good use of your instructional time today by your use of planning and strategy choices."
- "It is clear you've adapted your approach and materials to meet the diverse needs of your students."
- "Your use of multiple measures of assessment to determine varying levels of understanding was excellent."
- "You promote critical thinking by encouraging students to elaborate further when making comments or asking questions."