Happily Ever After
By: Kiera Cass
Queen Abby, she slaps Amberly on the face and is rude to everyone.
Main conflict of my story and the type of conflict
Internal, man vs. self
Amberly has be having health problems. She has headaches and is alway tired. Amberly later knows that she has a small chance of having children. That is a big problem because that prince needs a heir.
- Inconsequential: not important or significant
- Croquet : a game in which players use wooden mallets to hit balls through a series of curved wires that are stuck into the ground.
- Dutifully: doing what is expected of you
- Mahogany: a strong reddish- brown wood that is used especially for making furniture and that comes from severe tropical trees.
- Reminiscent: reminding you of someone or something else: similar to someone else.
About the author
Summary of my book
Amberly believes that no one is bad on purpose, that every soul has some good in it.
2. RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard
3. Fairest by Marissa Meyer