How to prevent comunicable and noncomunicable diseases
Causes of comunicable diseases
*Pathogens or germs cause comunicable diseases.
*Infections are when pathogens enter the body and multiply damaging cells.
*Viruses are the smallest disease causing organism.
*Bacteria, tiny one cell organisms, lie almost anywhere.
*Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
*Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
*Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
* Dont smoke or use tobacco
* Eat healthy and maintain a healthy diet
* Exercise regularly
* Reduce high blood pressure
* Keep cholesterol under control
* If diabetic, keep blood sugar level under control
* Reduce stress
* Get regular physical exams