Wearin' O' the Green Luncheon...
May the luck o' the Irish be with ye this St. Patty's Day!
Wear Green to our St. Patty's Day Luncheon!
Be Irish for the day! Wear Green...call everyone lass or lad...walk around with a wink and a pipe (ok, maybe not the pipe)... speak Gaelic all day....tell Irish jokes....read Irish Blessings AND join your fellow lasses and laddies for a lunch filled with Irish goodness!
SIgn up to bring Irish goodness!
Click the link to sign up for yumminess to bring....sorry, peeps, no green beer allowed! But we do want foods with an Irish flair! Slainte!
A Few Irish Sayings for your Reading Pleasure!
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- It's easy to halve the potato where there's love.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were.
- May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
- May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accept you.
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
- May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
- May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head. May you be forty years in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead.
- The World would not make a racehorse of a donkey.
- A trout in the pot is better than a salmon in the sea.
- Dance as if no one were watching. Sing as is if no one were listening. And live every day as if it were your last.
- As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters point in the wrong direction.
- A Turkey never voted for an early Christmas.
- Here's to a sweetheart, a bottle and a friend. The first beautiful, the second full and the last ever faithful.
- Dress a goat in silk and he still remains a goat.