June 25, 2021
A Note from Rhonda
Summer is in full swing and we hope all our Faithful families are having a restful time! Graduation went incredible and we are so proud to send off three new graduates from Faithful Academy! We have been busy making plans for next year and are excited to get back to school at the end of next month. We have been extremely busy redecorating the school. We can't wait for the students and families to see! You are sure to love the new theme! Next month we will be concentrating on training teachers and curriculum for the school year. We are making many changes and know that the children will really like what is coming.
1. Save the dates on your calendar!
First tuition payment due - July 1st
Supply fee due- July 1st
Running start for all classes- August 5th
First Day of School - August 9th
Link to tuition and supply fee
Link to 2021-2022 school calendar year at a glance.
2. We know it's coming fast but, Yes, the first tuition payment is due July 1st! If you are not sure of the level of tuition you need to pay, please send a dojo message to Ms. Rhonda or call the school Monday -Thursday 9-3. Mail check to school at 10305 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, Texas 77708 or another option is drop at the school. Call before you come or leave payment in mailbox if we step out. Remember there will be a late payment fee after the 5th. There will be a $35 fee and $15 per day until full payment is received.
3. Help us find some more awesome students! We are still needing a few faith-filled families. If a new family foins FA from your recommendation, you will receive one free months tuition (for one student). This is approx a $800 value! Refer them to our website and/or send us their name to contact. Help us grow our Faithful community!
4. We are adding a 6th period elective class. This could be a one time class or up to 4 classes. Topics will range from changing a tire to robotics, chess club, baking, sewing, exploring different countries or the stars! If you have a gift or interest and would be willing to teach a one time class, please contact Ms. Rhonda.
5. We are in search of any parents that will help with marketing, advertising, or grant writing for the school. Contact Michelle Miller (409)673-6828 to help.
6. It is time to get the summer tune up your child's ipad so it is ready for school! Each student needs a working ipad that charges, has google classroom, google docs, google slides, and google sheets. You can find all of these in the app store. (Please no androids or kindle devices for classes.)
7. PLEASE let us know if someone would like to be added to this newsletter. We will be sending important information through these letters each month or if there is an important announcement for parents. Please take the time to read each month so you can be informed!
8. Don't forget to download the Boxtops for Education app. It is easy to do and the kids can help! Just take a picture of your receipt in the app and it will tell you if you have purchased Boxtop items. It's as easy as that! All the Pillsbury products, Nestle pure water, General Mills cereals, Annie's brand products, Tostinos pizzas, and many more items you buy weekly have box tops! Sign up today and put Faithful Academy as your school to donate to.
9. Log into Amazon Smile each time you go to purchase on Amazon and set up your preference of donation to Faithful Academy. Donate without having to do anything else!
10. Don't forget to like our Facebook page and watch for DOJO messages! We will be sending out more messages as we get closer to the start of classes!