Tripp-Delmont School District
Monday, October 18, 2021
Daily Menu--October 18
- Breakfast--Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Lunch--Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes/Gravy and Corn
National Day Calendar-October 18
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- National No Beard Day
- National Clean Your Virtual Desktop Day
School Bus Safety Week--October 18-October 22
End of 1st Quarter--Tuesday, October 19
There are only 5 more school days in the 1st Quarter! Make sure you check with your teachers and ensure all your work is getting turned in before it comes! With no Tutor Days left this quarter, make sure you attend school every day and get your work turned in on time! Make every day count!
Avera St. Benedict Health Center Flu Vaccine Clinic--Wednesday, October 20 @ 8:00 AM
Avera St. Benedict Health Center will be offering the influenza vaccine at the Tripp-Delmont school on October 20 @ 8:00 AM. Avera St. Benedict Health Center and Tripp-Delmont School District highly encourage all students to receive their influenza vaccination at the school.
For more information about the Influenza Vaccine, please visit:
Parent-Teacher Conferences--Friday, October 22--2:00 PM-7:00 PM
Parent-Teacher Conferences for the Tripp-Delmont School District will be held on Friday, October 22 from 2:00 PM-7:00 PM. More info from the school will be sent home soon.
Student Council Working Lunch--Tuesday, October 19
Mr. Lau would like Student Council to know that there will be a working lunch on Tuesday, October 19. Thank You.
Messages from School Counselor Mr. Fischer
- High School Students, if you are interested in pursuing a career in the education field, please contact Mr. Fischer for an opportunity to attend an educator's learning expo at Dakota Wesleyan University next month. Attendance will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Juniors & Seniors, there will be a financial aid night on Tuesday, October 19th in the study hall room at 6:30 PM. All students & parents are welcome.
- Juniors & Seniors, ACT test preparation will take place every Friday during 4th & 5th period for the remainder of the semester. Please contact Mr. Fischer if you are interested in this opportunity.
- Juniors & Seniors, a representative from Dakota State University will be here Wednesday, October 20th at 10:30 AM to answer any questions students may have. Interested students should contact Mr. Fischer.
Student Activities--October 18-October 23
- Monday, October 18--(JV/Varsity)--Tripp-Delmont/Armour vs Platte-Geddes @ Platte-Geddes Public High School--6:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 19--(5/6 & 7/8)--Marion vs Tripp-Delmont/Armour @ Tripp @ 5:00 PM
- Saturday, October 23--SDHSAA Class B State Meet @ Yankton Trail Park--12:00 PM (Boys/Girls)