Nazis and world war II
By:Grace Bacon and Christian Jackson
Tell me how the Nazis actions caused world war ll
- world war ll is the most destructive war ever.
- The Nazis did this because, they were cruel, and wanted to see people suffer.
- The Nazis racial state caused the death of innocent millions.
Nazi soldiers marching in the city
Did Hitler and the Nazis make the concentration camps
- Yes, in 1941 Hitler had finalized and put Jews in his concentration camps.
- Hitler and the Nazis made the concentration camps to kill people and make them suffer.
- The whole reason Hitler did this was he did not like the religion they believed in, he also was part jewish.
People in concentration camps eating and sleeping
Identify how long Hitler planned to dictate
- Hitler started planning this in the 1930's and Quickly became a dictator.
- Hitler probably would have never stopped if he didn't die, and could have became worse and even more deaths.
- know one knows when he would ever stop.
Hitler speaking to the public.
Stokesbury, James L. "World War II." World Book Student. World Book, 2013. Web. 3 May 2013
Adolf Hitler." American Decades. Ed. Judith S. Baughman, et al. Detroit: Gale, 2010. Student Resources In Context. Web. 3 May 2013.