Post-Mortem of the 8th grade YOU
By; Trenten Wilson
10 descriptive words
My biggest influences would have to be my family members because they want me to be successful no matter how much they yell at me
Favorite book and movie
My favorite book is Maze Runner
My favorite movie is Paper Towns
Lyric/poem best suiting and describing you
The future lies before you,
like a field of fallen snow;
be carful how you tread it,
for every step will show.
Quote (with author)
"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." ~Mark Twain
Places I've been that have impacted me
Anna Middle School because all of my friends have supported me through everything.
- What are my dreams/aspirations?
- What philosophies/beliefs do you hold?
- What do you love/hate?
- What is your work ethic?
- What are some conflicts you face that make you who you are?
- What are your relationships like with friends/family?
- What do you hide?
- What brings you pain? What do you fear?
- What brings you joy or happiness?
- What makes you laugh?