Marketer / Growth Hacker
Love data and thrive on growth? Help Smore become awesomer!
We're looking for a talented, driven marketer
- Be in charge of growth - coming up with new ideas and executing them.
- Manage a growing media budget on multiple ad networks (Facebook, Adwords, remarketing, etc), eventually reaching $10ks per month.
- Handle content and social marketing, including launching and managing a community this year.
Help plan and execute product and feature launches.
Communicate with key customers through social + email to get insights about new feature requests and product ideas.
- Experience marketing for a consumer-facing software product or company.
- Experience with media buying on Facebook and/or Adwords.
- Fluent English, especially for copywriting and creating content.
- Drive, ambition and leadership qualities - in order to grow an in-house marketing team.
- We're located in Tel Aviv, Israel so you must be located around this area.
We work out of Rothschild Blvd where all the cool startups are :)
Smorinio the happy S'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
We strive to make beautiful, compelling products all the time.
Top 5 reasons to work for Smore
- Work with high-quality people like yourself in a small, agile, motivated team.
- Make a difference in a high performance environment.
- We work 4.5 days a week, 10:30am-7pm. We believe in a work/life balance.
- Market a first-class, beautiful, consumer-facing product with >500,000 users.
- Work for a profitable, well-funded company with the right priorities.
Smore is a platform for empowering small (mostly offline) businesses to start promoting themselves online. On Smore they design marketing messages called "online flyers". Just like you would spread a flyer offline, you can use Smore to promote through your mailing list, on social networks, on Craigslist, etc. You can then see your promotions' impact through a central dashboard.
Our goal is to make "promoting stuff online" super easy and effective. We believe in empowering businesses to write their own content and promote it through channels that make sense to them, while helping them build good marketing habits.
Smore now has over 500,000 users, 1M flyers, and around $50k/month in revenue.