SMS Faculty Meeting
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 -- 7:30 AM
This is the video that we started last month. Today we'll explore it just a little farther.
Cass County Library Summer Reading Program Presentation
Friday, April 17th, 12am
33300 Sherwood Drive
7th grade in Dohrman's room from 8:30 - 8:45
8th grade in the gym from 8:55 - 9:10
7th and 8th Grade
5/7 Lang. Arts
5/11 Exploratory/Electives (Surprise for students in the works)
5/12 Social Studies and Math
6th Grade ?
Thank you for . . .
- Excellent work to prepare for and conduct parent-teacher conferences
- Spontaneous collaboration
- Caring about our kids
- Supporting the AIP efforts in all 3 grade levels
- Getting excited about summer school
- Taking the initiative to get the detention system going
- Making RTI meaningful for our students
- Getting involved in our state organization (MMSA)