Finley-Oates Elementary School
October 28, 2019 - November 1, 2019
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
Please be considerate when dropping off or picking up your student by not parking in our marked Handicap Parking spaces unless you have a valid tag or sticker.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
Red Ribbon Week
Tuesday-Wear bright colors.
Wednesday-Wear a team shirt/jersey.
Thursday-Wear a school appropriate/NOT scary Halloween costume.
Friday-Wear Warrior Purple.
Halloween Dress Code Reminders
- Your costume may not interfere with your school work.
- The school dress code is still in effect.
- No masks or face paint are allowed.
- No guns, swords, or weapons of any kind are allowed.
- You may wear hats, wigs, crowns, bandanas, etc.
- You may color your hair as long as it will wash out for the next day. (Kool-Aid will not come out!)
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.