Name: Franklin & Ben Mason 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Description: 4-in-1 style cribs model number 5601 that were manufactured from January 2012 through August 2012. The model number and the date of manufacture are printed on a label on the inside of a side panel of the crib. Listed on the label as a "serial number," the following purchase order numbers are included in the recall: H004522, H004546, H004548 or H004777. The cribs have solid wood sideboards and wood rails on the front and back of the crib in varying heights and can convert to a daybed, toddler bed or full-sized bed. There is a storage drawer at the base of the crib with two metal knobs. The recalled cribs were sold in weathered gray and rustic brown, and measure 57 inches long by 33 inches wide by 51 inches high.
- Incident/Issues: The crib front can separate from the side panels and create a hazardous gap that can allow a child to fall out or become entrapped between the front and side panels.There have been 14 reports of the front separating from the side panels of the crib. No injuries have been reported.
- Amount of Incidents: 14 reports have been made but no injuries have been reported.
- Actions That Can Be Taken: Immediately stop using the recalled cribs and contact the firm for a repair kit.
- Who to Contact: Franklin & Ben by phone at (888) 673-6652 or go online to franklinandben.com and click "Safety Recall."