Clever R-V School District
MESSAGE FROM MR. FENSKE
As I begin my final year at Clever, I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me over the last 22 years. During that time, we have been through a great deal together and this year will be no different. What I have learned over the years is that a school district works best when we work together.
One goal we all share is the desire to see our kids succeed. I am so proud of the work our administrators, teachers, paraprofessionals, and support staff have done in preparation for this upcoming school year in order to meet this important goal. We are resilient and we are determined.
That being said, please take time to look over this very important document. You will see our Return to Learn Plan, guidelines from Christian County Health Department, information on masking, daily wellness check suggestions, student medication dropoff recommendations, information about free meals, and links to the school supply list, the district calendar, and information on staying connected.
While we do not know everything this year will bring, let us vow to offer one another grace and understanding as we navigate another challenging year.
Stay safe, stay well, stay Bluejay Strong!
Mr. Benjy Fenske
HS 5:00-7:00 pm
- Incoming Freshmen should arrive between 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm.
- Incoming Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors should come between 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm.
- Masking is required for all visitors.
- Instructions to access student schedules, locker assignments, parking permits, and more will be provided when you arrive.
- For incoming freshmen and students who are new to the district, Chromebooks will be available for pick-up. A $45 Chromebook payment is required for any student who will be taking their Chromebook home with them. All students are required to submit an Acceptable Use Policy agreement as well (AUP).
- For students returning to the district who have a Chromebook, the $45 annual payment will be accepted as well.
- Only the student and parent/guardian should attend to minimize exposure risk for all guests and staff.
Students whose last name begins A-M 5:00-5:45 pm
Students whose last name begins N-Z 6:15-7:00 pm
In order to keep this event as safe as possible we ask one adult to accompany students. Adult visitors must wear a mask. We appreciate your cooperation on keeping everyone safe.
August 20 & 23
First Day of School
Below is a graphic of our Return to Learn Plan. To see the complete plan, click the blue bar above.