Monday 31 March
To be a Halcyon Ambassador!
Have you wanted to be a Halcyon Ambassador for a Taster Day student? Being a Halcyon Ambassador takes time. Come join Ms. Rita Halbright and Mia to learn the important skills on how to be a Taster Day buddy! Tuesday lunch (1245-1320) during C&S. See you there!
Trip: Grade 6 How do we Build a Community to Last?
West Runton, Norfolk Trip
Depart: Monday 31 March: 0930 (travel by tube and train)
Return: Wednesday 2 April: 1535 (students will be dismissed from school)
Have a great time!
Trip: G8 Science Museum
Please meet Ms. Fritz & Ms. Cooke in reception at 12.45pm for a brisk walk to the Museum.
You will need to bring:
- Sensible walking shoes;
- A charged iPad.
Chunky Lentil & Rice with Parmesan
served with bread
Bean Chilli Con Veggie Carne on Quinoa
Lazy Summer Pasta
Salads & Sides:
Roasted Veg & Couscous
Lost and Found items?
- 2 Halcyon PE jumpers;
- 1 blue knit Gap jumper;
- 1 Grey Super dry long sleeved shirt;
- A plastic budgens bag containing an umbrella and camera lens;
- 1 White Nike bag containing Nike shoes and a pair of jeans;
- 1 Black superdry jumper;
- 1 Green Nike body warmer with lime green inside
- £10 note lost in the Hub Grub last Tuesday at 12.40.