Brunei's capital is Bandar Seri Begawan
- Population - 415,717
- Flat Coastal Plains
- Mangrove Ecosystem
- North - South China Sea
- South - Malaysia
- East - Malaysia
- West - Malaysia
- It had a big trading community.
- Brunei Was invaded by the Japanese in World War 2
- Reserves are also expected to run out of resources in the next 50 years
- Brunei became independant.
- Bandar Seri Bagawan holds 66% of the nations People.
- Bruneians speak Malay .
- Some speak English.
- Islam is the state religion.
- New Year's is a holiday.
- Bruneians love to dance.
- Most listen to music.
- The average number of children in a family is 8.
- State of emergency.
- Restricted freedoms.
- Economy oil and gas.
- Car ownership are high in Brunei.
- Apa Khabar (how are you)
- Lunch is the main meal of the day.
- Bruneians visit often and it is important to visit.