PHS Parent Bulletin--April 2019
The last grading period is here!
Here are a few important upcoming dates to remember:
Monday-Friday, April 8th-12th
- 2019-2020 Pacesetter Tryouts
Friday, April 12th
- End of 5th Six Weeks
Tuesday, April 16th
- U.S. History Benchmark Exam (11th graders)
Friday, April 19th
- No school; Good Friday
Tuesday, May 7th
- Algebra I STAAR EOC
Wednesday, May 8th
- Biology STAAR EOC
Thursday, May 9th
- U.S. History STAAR EOC
Thank you for all you do to support PHS--together we can help every student be fully prepared for life after high school!
Attendance Matters: Rewards and Privileges Tied to Student Attendance
Did you know?
- Our goal for attendance at PHS is 95.5% for the remainder of this school year.
- Our attendance directly impacts our school's accountability rating!
- We have an incentive program going on right now (March 1-April 12)--students can win prizes like gift cards, Kendra Scott jewelry, Coach items, etc.
- Student privileges like field trips, holding leadership positions, and VOEs are tied to student attendance.