SPS Board Highlights
Sept. 13, 2021
Learn more about the public comment policy at SPS Board of Education meetings in the Board Policy Book that is available at www.shawnee.k12.ok.us. A copy of the section pertaining to public comment is also located next to the public comment sign-up form in the Board Room.
- all consent docket items;
- changes to the 2021-2022 Secondary Handbook;
- employment of Stephen L. Smith Corp. as financial consultants to the district for the current fiscal year;
- a cooperative agreement with Pleasant Grove School to allow two students to participate in Shawnee Middle School football during the current season;
- several board policy revisions;
- an amendment to the Lease Purchase Contract with Vision Bank in order to apply a rebate received from OG&E in the amount of $242,149;
- the addition of the position of Assistant Director of Transportation;
- all personnel items as presented.