Southside Little League Winter Baseball Training
Indoor Practice and Instruction Opportunity for Little Leaguers ages 9 to 12
For the first time ever, Southside Little League is excited to offer specialized winter instruction for our players. This new program will offer the chance to work on key batting, fielding, throwing, and pitching skills in the warmth and comfort of an indoor facility in preparation for the Spring Season. Sessions will be located at the Turf Time facility on Monroe Avenue in Pittsford and staffed by both our Little League coaches and special instructors from the Brighton High School Varsity Baseball team.
- Wednesday evenings from 7:30pm to 8:45pm starting January 8th and continuing through April 30th.
- 15 Full Sessions covering core baseball skills including hitting, defense, and pitching (no session during February break week).
- Located at Turf Time - 3750 Monroe Avenue in Pittsford
- The fee for this program is $50 per player, payable by check to Southside Little League.
- Payment and Registration due by December 31st.
- Thanks to our sponsors, Cypherworx, Inc., and Cobblestone Captial Advisors, LLC, we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships for families with a demonstrated financial need.
Space is Limited! Register Now!
Southside Little League's region covers the City of Rochester areas east of the Genesee River and south of East Avenue and has been a chartered Little League since 1954. Please contact Craig Cypher by email or phone with any questions or for more information on registration this program.
The First Session!
Wednesday, Jan. 8th 2014 at 7:30-8:45pm
3750 Monroe Ave
Turf Time is a 15,000SF indoor sports center on Rochester's east side. It is located in Suite 100 of the 3750 Monroe Ave Business Complex between French Road and the Erie Canal. Turf Time is close to Pittsford Plaza, so parents can drop off their kids to practice at Turf Time and get the grocery shopping done or go shopping.