ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
January 14, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Ty Ketz and Kurt Soderberg - Thank you both for being so understanding and helpful with the coming semester schedule.
- Amy Hueg and Sue Chelstrom - Allowing me the library space (and suspending Panther Perk for a day) to facilitate ASVAB.
- Carolyn Lent - Helping us look ahead to next semester and make sure kids are in the correct classes.
- All Food Service Staff - Work hard everyday to provide meals to our students.
- Gail Weninger - Gail is extremely dedicated to the students she works with. She constantly makes curriculum (projects, worksheets, assessments) on her own to better fit the needs of her students.
- Senorita Wollberg - Just because she's awesome in more ways than uno!
- Jerry!! Jerry! - When you ask for something he delivers! Freaky Fast!
- Tom Sauve - Showing a big heart for students in need.
- Carolyn Lent - SB Gradebook: solution finder
- Kurt Soderberg - Facilitate support for a million different things happening, SBG, departmental needs, subbing needs, etc.
- Jeff Fern and Tracy Klein - Amazing work supporting students (and adults) in need.
- Chad Konsela - All his help with security cameras, coordinating change, and being a great support.
- Dan Ruud - Thanks for providing Tech Bytes for us.
- Beth Ombati - She shows kindness, patience, and love to her students on a daily basis.
You all ROCK!
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: PE, Art, & Music
Monday, January 14 - Wellington Engagement Index (see below)
- Staff will administer the Wellington at the start of 3rd hour
WIN PLC TIME: Social Studies, Health/PE
Tuesday, January 15 - Finals (Even Periods)
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: Math
Wednesday, January 16 - Finals (Odd Periods)
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm - SBA&R Book Study Meeting (large conference room)
WIN PLC TIME: ELA
Thursday, January 17
7:30 am - 8:00 am - Schedule Steering Committee Meeting (Lecture Room)
WIN PLC TIME: Music, Science, SPED
Friday, January 18 - PBIS Dress Up - Graphic Tee
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
WIN PLC TIME: CTE
Click on this link. If you have questions, please talk to your BLT leader or Jeff, Tracy, Jason or Kurt.